MTCNA (Mikrotik Certified Network Associate – February 2019)
4th February 2019 - 6th February 2019R6250
MTCNA – Mikrotik Certified Network Associate – Training Course:
- Teatime snacks
The MTCNA (Mikrotik Certified Network Associate) training course will provide you with the skills to configure a MikroTik RouterOS Routerboard as a dedicated router, a bandwidth manager, a secure firewall appliance, a simple wireless access point, a VPN Server or Client or an Internet Hotspot concentrator etc. It is a course that covers the basics for those that are new to MikroTik RouterOS (or are struggling to understand it!) and concentrate on the basics of setting up a MikroTik device.
A working laptop. A router board will be provided.
- Installing and upgrading the RouterOS
- First login to the RouterOS using WinBOX
- Creating a Wireless network
- Static IP addressing and routing
- Basic dynamic routing using OSPF
- Creating a DHCP server and client
- Firewall filters and NAT rules
- Various VPN Tunnel types
- Simple queues for bandwidth control
- Hotspot configuration
- Web proxy for URL Filtering control and caching
- Network engineers and technicians wanting to deploy and support:
- Corporate networks
- Client CPEs (WISPs and ISPs)
- Network administrators, integrators, managers, IT consultants and other technical users who need a good introduction or expand their knowledge to using MikroTik RouterOS for their routing, firewall, hotspot or wireless projects.
- Anyone who requires an international certification. These certifications will become more and more of a requirement when doing installations for large companies