Mikrotik Certified Routing Engineer (MTCRE) – Training Course represents advanced static and dynamic (OSPF) routing methodologies, advanced tunnelling and vlans.
Course appeals to Network Technicians, Computer Scientists, Computer Engineers, Network Engineers, Computer Electricians, WISP & Network Administrators.
This certification is becoming more and more of a requirement when doing installations for large companies.
Why should you attend?
This training course represents advanced static and dynamic (OSPF) routing methodologies, advanced tunnelling and vlans.
For writing an exam, student must have MTCNA certification and a working laptop.
What you will learn in the training
- Advanced Static Routes
- Equal-Cost Multi-Path Routing (ECMP)
- Route diagnostics
- Point to Point addressing (PtP)
- Virtual Private Network concepts
- Types of VPN and implementing tunnel protocols (IPIP, EoIP, PPTP, SSTP, L2TP)
- VLAN concepts
- Managed switching and VLANs
- Optimising VLAN configuration for RouterBOARD switch chips
- Protocol workflow and network structure theory
- Interface cost and interface types
- STP tree calculation algorithm
- Extensive lab examples
- Advanced OSPF implementation
- MME as an alternative to OSPF on wireless networks
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Introduction to MPLS
- Label Distribution (LDP)
- What is Penultimate-hop-popping
- MPLS traceroute differences
- LDP based VPLS tunnels
- What is Bridge Split Horizon
- VPLS Control Word (CW) usage
- L2MTU importance and MPLS fragmentation
- BGP based VPLS
- VRF and route leaking
- L3VPN (BGP based Layer3 tunnels)
- OSPF as CE-PE protocol
- Traffic Engineering
- What is traffic engineering and how it works
- RSVP, Static path, dynamic path (CSPF)
- Bandwidth allocation and bandwidth limitation differences and settings
Who should attend?
- Information Technology (I.T), Network Technicians, Computer Scientists, Computer Engineers, Network Engineers, Computer Electricians, WISP, Network Administrators.
- Anyone who requires an international certification. These certifications will become more and more of a requirement when doing installations for large companies
MTCRE – Mikrotik Certified Routing Engineer – Resources:
- Teatime snacks